Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Fasnacht Day!

It's not often I find myself thinking, "What I really need right now is half a dozen allergy friendly mini donuts." OK, I do, but I usually don't feel strongly enough to do something about it, especially since I'm REALLY trying to avoid sugar. However, today is Fasnacht Day , I decided to indulge. This indulgence was, of course, influenced by Turbo making untold numbers of mini doughnuts in his mini doughnuts iron.



Ratio-wise, these are a variation on my brownie for 2.

Mix together:
1/4 cup mochiko (sweet white rice flour)
1 egg
2 TBL sugar
1 TBL rice milk
1/4 tsp baking powder
dash cinnamon (optional)

Mix together, and fry in your fat of choice (I used olive oil) and dust with powdered sugar.

Happy Fasnacht Day!

1 comment:

  1. Those look really good! Happy Fasnacht Day :)

    ReplyDelete